Here's what you have to do.
1. On your Blogger profile. Hit "Settings" and set up an email address under "Posting using email." You'll need at least a four-character secret word. It would be something like "LOGINNAME.SecretWord@blogger.com."
2. In Instagram, Pick up the photo you want. Hit the "..." icon at the bottom right of the image.
3. Instead of hitting 'Share post," hit "Email photo." Send it to your Blogger email and hit send.
Your subject line will be your title. You can add more text if you want. But the photo will appear like this:
Sent from my iPhone
* If you are using Wordpress, the process is pretty much the same. Here's how to set up your special email.
* There is a widget for blogger, which displays your latest Instagrams on the side.
* If using a desktop, you can visit http://statigr.am search for the image you want (not just yours), Pin them to pinterest, and grab the Embed code for your image and post it in Blogger, so it displays much bigger. Here's how.
* For more images, here's how to make a slideshow withPinterest and Instagram images with Storify.