Stopped by the @DailyFreeman today and was pleased to see the Paper Carrier of the Year plaque with my name on it (1993) was still up.
* Craig Shelley, Scout Executive and CEO of the Jersey Shore Council of the Boy Scouts of America, thinks that revealing that you were a Freeman carrier is not so cool:
* Kingston Alderman Tom Hoffay hates repetition. Kingston Alderman Tom Hoffay hates repetition. Kingston Alderman Tom Hoffay hates repetition. Kingston Alderman Tom Hoffay hates repetition. Kingston Alderman Tom Hoffay hates repetition.
Wondering why I keep getting tweeted the same news stories over & over each morning?
Freeman publisher Ira Fusfeld does not care for vuvuzelas.
Here's the thing: Were it not for the constant buzzing of horns in the background, the #WorldCup telecasts would be putting me to sleep.
* Photographer Jen Kiaba begins an innovative "expe ..."
Hey, new blog post! So the brilliant Crissy from the Indie Biz Chicks had an inspiring idea: to do a blogging expe... http://bit.ly/cOZ0qO
* Area techie and jazz singer Nancy Tierney is not having lunch with the famous CEO of Black Entertainment Television Bob Johnson.
Having lunch with the famous Bob Johnson. http://tweetphoto.com/27254052
* The Freeman needs your help with its version of parent company Journal Register Company's Ben Franklin Project.
Part of that project, by the way, involves highlighting your tweets. Do you have or know of one? Send them! Post them at http://bit.ly/HVtweets or send me a tweet using #HVTweet.