- The Kingston Neighborhood Watch is looking for people who can write words like "posting."
The watch is looking for a member to step up and help us with blog psoting. If you have the time and writing... http://fb.me/x0jKGFNh
- The Woodstock Film Festival hosts a screening that's not in Woodstock.
HOLY ROLLERS at Soho House WFF Benefit on Thursday May 6. http://www.woodstockfilmfestival.com/cart/sohohouse.php
- Alderman Tom Hoffay doesn't have sweat glands.
@DailyFreeman swimming....swimming....not "sweating"
- Dutchess Tourism's rack is massive.
The Hyde Park Trails and Podcast brochure is now available in the brochure rack. http://bit.ly/bCAmgH
- Unemployment solved! U.S. Rep Maurice Hinchey has helped create 10 jobs.
I'm headed to Highland, NY to break ground on Phase II of the Hudson Valley Rail Trail - a Recovery Act project to create 10 local jobs!
- The Bearsville theater can't wait for its pornos.
- Dragon Search's Claudia D'Arcy has a geographical beef with the Ulster County Development Corp.
- Ulster County Community College advertises how to stop classes from happening.
The College is closed until Noon today. A car hit a nearby pole and we have no... http://www.facebook.com/sunyulster/posts/119233568100527
- The Culinary Institute of America can't find commencement speakers and/or has a dean that likes to talk a lot.
CIA Dean Holds Record for Presiding Over Most College Commencements http://bit.ly/bLWydQ