.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

YouTube turns 5, so here are five YouTube videos

YouTube turned five years old, and a number of notables, including Conan O'Brian and Pedro Almodovar, curated their favorite videos. Katie Couric chose her best picks of YouTube citizen journalism.

I thought I could share my own favorites. So let's go, or - as we say online - "LEEEROOOOOOOY JENNNNKINS!!!!"

1. Slap! (I'm kind of cheating here, because I posted this one)



2. "Star Wars Cantina." Eddie Izzard. "Star Wars." Legos. 'nuf said.



3. "Saturday Morning Watchmen." Wrong in so many levels.



4. Sleepy Cat. because he's sleepy. And a cat.



5. The whole "You Suck at Photoshop" series. Originally located at MyDammedChannel.com. Here's part one.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus