* Kingston Alderman Tom Hoffay makes an important promise to his constituents, which has to do with moving furniture.
Okay...I vow...never to change my home office around again....ever..
* Chickens: the new tomatoes.
In my town, backyard chickens are the new tomato plants. Everyone seems to be growing their own! #HudsonValley
* Marist College has a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, but it won't tell you what it is.
BIG announcement will be made at these events that will impact HS Class of 2011 and beyond.
* The New York State Senate has live coverage of the New York State Senate not passing the late budget.
* Assemblyman Marc Molinaro is an angry man.
Back to Albany... I share your anger. http://bit.ly/cEhssf
* Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders comes to the area:
Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders will be playing a live show with her new band at the farm Saturday 5/29! http://bit.ly/aObNOs
Wait! Did I just learn something on Twitter?