|The Rosendale Trestle in June of 2013|
Jimmy Buff was on Radio Woodstock talking about it. Facebook was lit with it.
Hudson Valley Weather explains:
"Hope this clarifies that it was not space invaders or a meteor impact, or a T-Rex that escaped Jurassic Park, just nature marking the start of spring in surround sound."
Most importantly, for me, was that it was a reminder, not of how small we are, but how we're all the same under the sky.
It also highlighted how impressing things can happen when they get mashed up.
***Other things that got mashed up:
* Star Wars meets Louis CK = "Chewie."
* 'Arrested Development' meets 'Game of Thrones" = old (from 2013).
* Carly Rae Jepsen meets Nine Inch Nails = Why? Also, it's been done before.
We need a button to turn these off and/or to give you a sense of yesterday's thunder:
* If you are a Catskill Mountain Railroad Commenter, you have until 5 p.m. to comment on this ridiculously long thread. A lot of hot air.
* Walgreens is closing a bunch of stores, but we don't know if the local Walgreens will be affected.
* The Catskill Mountain Railroad Commenters are also perched on this story (it has 'rail' and 'trail' in the headline). A lot of cold air.
One cat: BRRRRRRRAAAAAWWWWRWRRRMRMRMMRMRMMMMM!!!