Here's your roundup of this week's area blogs, featured at http://www.dailyfreeman.com/blogs
* Ulster County Comptroller Elliott Auerbach continues his watchdog quest, which consists of copying and pasting other people's stories.
* Ulster County Legislator Mike Sweeney says that, "for once, the voters aren't going to be lied to," which raises the question, when were they lied to? Just sayin'
* Kingston Alderman Bill Reynolds wants to tell you he was on the radio but won't tell you what he said on the radio.
* The Ulster County Development Corp. will like you to know that SUNY New Paltz ranked "seventh among the best public universities in the North with master’s degree programs" by U.S. News & World, which kind of sucks because I have a bachelor's degree from that very school.
* Kingston Main Street Manager Nancy Donskoj would like you to know there's a hospital in Kingston. Who knew?
* The Kingston Neighborhood Watch is watching. Cats.
* Over at Kingston Citizens, "CAC Holds Visioning Session." First vision: What is CAC?
* Plums, the new melons.
* Melons, the new plums.