* Vassar College makes no sense:
Vassar history professor Maria Höhn receives the DAAD/GSA Prize for the best article in GSR. http://goo.gl/fb/4V0Et
* Quick! End Dutchess Tourism tweet! Here's mine: "Culinary grads do battle to ... determine who will teach Dutchess Tourism how to spell "tomorrow."
Tomoorw is the second night of the Iron Grad
Cooking Competition at the Rhinecliff. Culinary grads do battle to... http://fb.me/AwWu6b9D
* Freeman reporter Paul Kirby reminds you that some strangely looking people are going to be looking at your strangely looking porch.
Building inspectors return to heart of Kingston - http://shar.es/mwQbB
* Justin from WDST-FM survived the Attack of the Hippies (in 3-D!).
Good afternoon - Justin back in the Air Studio after surviving another Mt Jam weekend. Thanks to everyone who... http://bit.ly/aqFoaF
* Notable Rhinebeck person and New Yorker cartoonist Liza Donnelly re-tweets a notable person's tweet about a notable person.
RT @AnnCurry: Helen Thomas: "I deeply regret my comments.. last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians."