.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Monday, January 4, 2016

'You've got to start with yourself'

The Day 1 Walk in Kingston
The holidays can be a wonderful time, but they can also be hard. I don't have any particular nugget of wisdom for those who suffer during these times, and I wouldn't dare to try.
But I've come to recognize that simply talking can be helpful.

How are you doing? Let's talk.
Happy New Year! @darth is back. 



I'm reviewing inexpensive virtual reality viewers.  I don't know why either. I also do Pinterest slideshow tutorials? Also, making gifs has never been easier, but PROCEED WITH CAUTION.
Send me a link if you make one and I'll make a multi-post, whatever that means.



***
One video: Twitter can be very weird. And that's why I like it.


***
The Four, in 360:
* Here's the Day 1 Walk speech where the title of this post came from, in 360-degrees, because why not.
* Did you catch the New Year's coverage?
* Cats.
* City. 
***
One cat:  In a monkey suit, eating a banana.


Yesterday's Internet, today! can be weird. Subscribe for freesies and embrace your weirdness.





powered by TinyLetter

Labels: , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus