Friday, June 15, 2012

Sit with mayor. Ask about cats.

The Freeman sat with Kingston Mayor Shayne Gallo on Thursday for a very productive Community Media Lab event in which your questions were relayed to the mayor live during the interview.

Having reached the end of the interview, I decided to squeeze one in and ask about cats. See for yourself.


  

After the stream was over, the mayor said I should call him next time I write about things like this.
"You know how it is," I said.
"No, I don't," he said.

Well, this is how it works:

Meme based on Frustrated Journalist Cat

I can now include that exchange into my belt of "Ivan Lajara shouldn't be allowed to talk to politicians."
The first installment, thus, would have to be when last year I had a conversation with County Executive Mike Hein that involved 'Double Rainbow' quotes.

So intense!