.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Sit with mayor. Ask about cats.

The Freeman sat with Kingston Mayor Shayne Gallo on Thursday for a very productive Community Media Lab event in which your questions were relayed to the mayor live during the interview.

Having reached the end of the interview, I decided to squeeze one in and ask about cats. See for yourself.


  

After the stream was over, the mayor said I should call him next time I write about things like this.
"You know how it is," I said.
"No, I don't," he said.

Well, this is how it works:

Meme based on Frustrated Journalist Cat

I can now include that exchange into my belt of "Ivan Lajara shouldn't be allowed to talk to politicians."
The first installment, thus, would have to be when last year I had a conversation with County Executive Mike Hein that involved 'Double Rainbow' quotes.

So intense!

Labels: ,

blog comments powered by Disqus