What's like to be inside a Trump rally?
Let's take a more immersive look at Sunday's Donald Trump rally at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie. This is, of, course, on top of the gargantuan efforts our staff did on Sunday.
1. That time when members of the press were ridiculously limited and/or properly designated to a confined space and told not to leave, because they might bite and have cuties.
2. That time whUSA! USA!
3. That time there were cameras. Cameras everywhere.
4. That time Trump touted his ownership of property in the area.
5. That time Tania was not in the press pen, because of course c'mon now.
6. That time Dutchess County Sheriff "Butch" Anderson tried to read a poem.
*I read a poem in public once and I'm glad there is no video of it.*
Right this way.