I scrape the web for the most insightful and/or irrelevant post around the Hudson Valley so you don't have to.
* A commenter on Ulster County Legislator Michael Madsen's blog laments that Democrats won't have former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele to kick around anymore because, we guess, that's Ulster County business.
* Kingston Alerwoman Andi Turco-Levin has a beef with some city property owners, which is a good thing, because I don't own any property in the city.
* Kingston Alderman Bill Reynolds has 610 words to say about Kingston Mayor James Sottile in a post titled, "One Word about Jim Sottile." I have one word about the title of that post: FAIL.
* Kingston resident Clark Richters posts videos about a consideration to move Kingston Public Access' studio to the town of Esopus. Meanwhile *hint* Rifton-based company Big Guy Media will adopt the public access vision *hint* "and take it to the next level" *hint*. Just sayin'
* The coffee people at the coffee place has some excellent coffee advice. Sucks for you, tea person.
* Over at Dorothy Wills-Rafter's blog, AWWWW.