* The Chance announces that Wu Tan Clan killer bee Ghostface Killah is coming to Poughkeepsie! (Protect ya neck!). Mr. Killah is promoting his latest album, "Ghostdini," with a tour a a series of not-safe-for-work Killah videos.
Just announced Killer cool presents GHOSTFACE KILLAH @ The Chance. Other Killer cool shows at the chance are CIRCA SURVIVE @ The Chance.
* YNN's Capital Tonight reports that Tea Party candidate 'Aladin' has a big sign.
If there's one thing this dude does well, it's BIG signs. http://twitpic.com/2og9x1
* Rhinebeck's Suzanna Hermans notes that primaries are massive voter mobilizers, as in they're mobilized to not vote at all.
Yikes! Only 186 people have voted at my polling place today. For shame. There's still time! Polls close at 9pm.
The Drangoneers, however, do not warn you that re-tweeting your employer's tweets only makes the posts seem more popular in an artificial way. Which reminds me:
* My employer, the Daily Freeman, tweets. A lot.
* Rhinebeck Area Chamber of Commerce is pretending to be Tatoo from "Fantasy Island."
just saw two big planes flying extremely, extremely close to each other. should be over by Millbrook now, any one got an eyeball onit?