* City Editor Jeremy Schiffres talks about "silly censorship." It's a (EXPLETIVE) eye-opener.
* Ulster County Comptroller Elliot Auerbach talks about all the sold houses I can't afford.
* Photographer Jen Kiaba grapples with being a modern woman in a world of hipsters who wear things like a native-style head dress from Urban Outfitters. I'm afraid to show her this link.
* Leslie Coons talks about deers vs. plants (deers win, by the way); Batiks (not to be confused with batpeople); remembering an influential gardener whose name I can't remember; and making jelly with dandelions (I rather have chicken).
* Andrew Hickey of 90MilesNorth talks about Search engine optimization companies in the Hudson Valley not being clear enough with their clients and other things that are not clear to me.
* The folks at Dragon Search create content about creating content and uses this one place to talk about having "a presence in a LOT of places."