.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

We IRL

Half of the Half Moon replica, docked in Kingston last year. 

I am responsible for assigning a number of stories for the Freeman, and some of them involve places and events that I end up knowing with great detail. The odd thing is that even though I've become familiar with many of these places and events, I haven't personally attended or visited a bunch.
I'm trying to remedy that.

That's me, in a nutshell.
What are you?

***



If you've ever sent a tweet, you're fired.
If you've got a selfie stick, stick it.
If you've ever broadcast as selfiecast, you're fired. 
But if you've ever browse the web drunk, you could have gotten paid.
¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Do note: Friends don't let friends drink and browse.
Friends also don't let friends do April Fool's. That's what the Internet is for.
It's already begun. Playing Pac-Man in Uptown Kingston is kind of fun.

ME IRL:



***

The Four:

* ‘Gentleman as mayor’ is a not so subtle way of saying the current mayor gets angry.

* Supercute dog reunited with owner.  Don't say I don't give you good news.

One cat: Love.



Labels: , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus