.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Escape Escape Brooklyn

I don't usually do these on the weekends but I had to use my computer for some work stuff so I might as well.



Sad news: There's a website called Escape Brooklyn and it wants T H E M to escape to Kingston and the surrounding areas. That explains it.
Saddest news: Snow. Sleet. Freezing Rain until Sunday.  (That concludes the news part of this post).

I think that if I post a gif on my blog it breaks the Daily Freeman's front page's blog rotator.
LET'S FIND OUT.


How to get Twitter all hot and bothered: Post news about Twitter.
How to get monks angry: Have them deal with United. 
How to write a journalism thinkpiece: Post something obvious.
How to Twitter

One cat:
Andy is my default.
A photo posted by Ivan Lajara (@ivanlajara) on
One Google Glass photo:



Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a random experiment in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning.  Did you know you can subscribe to this particular experiment. I know! 

Labels: , , , , ,

blog comments powered by Disqus