.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day (is not today)

In case you thought I was mean in today's column, "Mother's Day a whatever to remember," know that I love my mom, thank you very much, and that I love using this as an excuse to tell her I love her.

Very much.

...
Mother's Day Cards Online:

* Hallmark


* At someecards.com you can send nice messages like this:


And you thought I was mean.

* 123 Greetings

* Jib Jab senddables, a cool site that allows you to send your mom a Flash movie with her photo. You have to register and eventually they'll want you to pay, but it has really cool stuff, like "What We Call The News":

blog comments powered by Disqus