Mysteries on the side of the road
|The Davis Tavern on Route 209.|
Yeah, that guy. Also, wow.
But if you want to find out how this story ends, you'll have to wait a bit.
I've tasked Paula to investigate.
And yes, reaction to the magazine's post-scandal response has been swift:
* "This is accountability laundering."
* "The only possible conclusion is that the magazine’s personnel that failed miserably."
Click on these instead:
Edward Snowden, the statue.
Who's that guy? John Oliver investigates that (and surveillance), masterfully.
Nothing to see here, obvs.
Video of @NYCParks officials covering up the Edward Snowden sculpture in Fort Greene Park: https://t.co/Lo1xfTUlYa
— Brian Ries (@moneyries) April 6, 2015
* The Kingston School District failed to secure state aid before putting a very expensive high school renovation project up for a vote and oh boy oh boy oh boy.
* Meanwhile, the city and town want state aid for infrastructure, a topic that is not boring, but only if John Oliver tackles it.
* Talking about infrastructure, here's this story about construction on the Tappan Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
* Imaging living in Kingston in 1665.
One cat: Or two!