.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shameless self-promotion

Did you read the Freeman's new column, which runs on Wednesday's in Life?

A reader asked me to post some reference links online on the subjects I've written about.
So here they are:

* Odd things people do in spring

Reference guide: Ulster County Toursim ("Winter is a Wonderland in Ulster County"); Dutchess County Tourism; Greene County Tourism

* Abbreviations and acronyms? NIMBY 4ever!

Reference guide: http://www.acronymfinder.com/

* The Rights of Bill (for dummies)

Reference guide: The Bill of Rights

Some other feedback I've received:

* "I don't get it."
* "What's your point?"

What's my point, indeed.
blog comments powered by Disqus