.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry txting Xmas!

On Christmas, I sent a whole bunch of holiday text messages to friends and acquaintances I didn't buy presents for (I’m cheap).

It was a simple message: “Merry Christmas!”

Following are some of the answers I could decipher:

“Who dis?”

“Back @ ya bro peace”

“Merry Xmas 2U2 man”

My favorite?

“Benito@shaw-online.net(AYK)There’s no reason to be by yourself tonight?? c me at : *(www.bluedatez.com)*”

I hope “Benito” gets a million spam messages this holiday.

I’m not sending him one. Texting costs me money (I told you I was cheap).

And what’s up with the language?

AFAIC, dis txting OTP is a PITA.
That’s my MOTD. NRN.
blog comments powered by Disqus