Friday, December 19, 2014

It's over. No comment.



'Serial' is over, and you'll see many a post around the internets about it. I'm actually on episode 3 so this is all I've got for you:



NO SPOILERS!

'The Colbert Report' is over, and everyone showed up to say goodbye. You'll also see many a post around the internets about it with blah this and blah that, because clicks. It's the Content Wars, after all.


'The Interview' is over and not coming out in any format so of course scenes are leaking out.
The Telegraph has the Kim-Jung un death scene. SPOILER ALERT! He dies.  #sorrynotsorry. It's not like you can go see the movie anyway. And no, you can't see 'Team America' at the theaters, either.


No comment.
I have no comment about SantaCon Kingston taking place today in Uptown starting at 4 p.m.
I made a tutorial (for myself, mostly) on how to post emojis from a desktop PC (works better in Firefox). The Washington Post needs it for 💩. No comment.
In Sweden, people hunt (troll?) trolls. I have many a feels about this. But no comment.
News people make mistakes.  Do we at the Freeman make mistakes? No comment.
I have no comment on this article about online comments because there's no way to post one with the article.
Here's my Christmas tree in 3-D for no reason whatsoever so no comment.
I have no comment about this loud-mouthed Twitter cat.
I have no comment about this Google Glass photo taken in Hudson.



Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a quasi-feature in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning. Plus other things, because why not? Anyway it's over now. NO COMMENT.