Bring in the garb cans
* Esquire's John Hendrickson paid to have a fake girlfriend. But I found out she's been fake cheating on him this whole time. Fictitious fake people shouldn't exist.
* Research shows people believe question headlines before applying the question mark? Fake news sites shouldn't exist.
* Fake newsman should exist. But he will leave.
* "We are getting the life sucked out of us," says the Saugerties schools superintendent without hyperbole because the governor is a vampire?
* This person will be making an announcement about making an announcement. I also have an announcement.
* ... and you're not going to win.
One cat: Fat cat art never gets old. NEVAH!
One Google Glass photo: Billy Costello, the champ. Here's the story behind the statue. Behind him is a Steve Heller's sculpture. Here's the story behind Steve Heller.
Yesterday's Internet, Today! gives you the links I found interesting the day before or in the morning. You also get the four stories trending at the Freeman while composing this and a cat and a Google Glass photo. You can subscribe if you want the Pet contest photos in advance HAHAHAHAHAHA!