5 things you don't need to know, bro
* The bros at quartz made a map of how people say 'dudes' with data from Twitter, which is not quite representative data, which reminds me of this. But, hey! Bros.
* If you ever win a Nobel Prize and have to go through airport security, now you know what might happen. Burn.
* This 2004 Twitter glossary is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
* The War on Jewish Christmas is real.
* Reply-allpocalypses are only funny when they don't happen to you. Also when it involves celebrities.
One cat: This guy arrived in the mail yesterday. No idea who sent him.
GUYS SOMEONE SENT ME A CAT SHIRT BUT THERE'S NO NAME pic.twitter.com/PCLgyDOhqIOne Google Glass photo:
— Ivan Lajara (@ivanlajara) December 23, 2014
That's the late Joe Cocker on the front page of the Freeman in 1994 to the left of the Christmas tree by the newsroom's entrance. The Woodstock '94 festival took place in Saugerties that year .I went to Rome's in '99, but nobody asked me so that's it for me. Merry War on Christmas.
Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a quasi-feature in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning. I also post a cat and a Google Glass photo. I don't know why, either.