.PNG">

Blogs > Ivan Lajara

Daily Freeman Life Editor Ivan Lajara talks about journalism, living in the Hudson Valley, language, the Web, cats and even politics. But he shouldn't.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Insane, the man

I know I haven't been blogging for a while.

I've been recuperating. I spent all Sunday with this guy, a friend from Kerhonkson I met a couple of months ago.

His (stage) name is Insane Shane McKane, and his act and personality are rated R (very much so).

So I've been thinking about how to introduce his whole thing to you. And after witnessing horrified families at the Sunday concert in Bethel, I decided not to. Dancers, bull whips, beer and cigarettes are not family fare, after all.

I'll say this much: It is definitively weird when somebody named Insane calls you Monday morning to make sure you're OK.
blog comments powered by Disqus